Site registration / logging into the site
Registratin to the site is only required if you choose to post comments to the website. Your information will be kept private and will never be shared with anyone.
To register for the site:
- Click the 'Gallery' link located on the left side of the page.
- Click the 'Register' link to the right of the page, above the gallery images.
- Enter the requested information and click register.
To login to the site so you may post and retrieve your comments:
- Click the 'Login' link on the right side of the gallery page.
- Enter your username and password.
If you happen to forget your password, you may retrieve it by clicking the recover password link on the login page.
After becoming a registered user to the site, you may begin to post and view comments to the website. Only registered users can post and view comments.
The comment links are located on the top left side of the gallery page underneath the Our Lives header. The icons representing the links are shown here: (add comment); (view latest comments).
To add a comment:
- Click the Add comment icon link.
- Enter the required information.
To view the latest comments, simply click the view comments icon link.
If you require further assistance with the website, please contact Edward Mamary at firstname.lastname@example.org